Friday, April 28, 2017

Colorful Showers

Hello!  It has been a BUSY week:)  Mostly all good things--->my daughter was in show, we had my parents and sister visiting, it was my birthday (29th of course 😉)....But then there was some not so good--->the stomach bug hit! ick!
 
Anyway.....seems like forever that I have been in my craft room.  I needed a little jolt to get the juices flowing so I turned to the Paper Smooches challenge for April.  The theme is "showers" so you could create a wedding or baby shower card or go literal and focus on rain, rainbows, showers, etc.
 
Here is my take:   
 
I stamped the city scene in black and white and then added the fun rainbow shower.  
Here are the Paper Smooches products I used:

 
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by-
Cammie


10 comments:

Joan V said...

Carolyn, Happy, Happy (29th) Birthday. Wow, sounds like a busy week. Darling card. I love that little banner with the twine bow. Nice little embellishment. Thanks for sharing. Hope that flu bug is now gone.

Patti J said...

Hope you're feeling better, dear friend! Your card is adorable - you always bring me a smile with your posts! Thanks for sharing :)

Deborah Anton said...

Super super cute!! I love it. I hope you or whomever had the bug is feeling better! Nothing worse than that! 😝

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Happy belated birthday (although I know I sent a message on FB--- it's still late here! LOL!)! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! What a fun design! Amazing as always <3
Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our April challenge- hope you play along with us again soon!

ps... hope you feel better!

Unknown said...

These homemade cards are so cute. I love cutting all the shapes with my cutting machine, so fun! And adding the rhinestones - nice touch of bling! https://www.thebestvinylcutter.com

Lily Allen said...

This is fabulous card!!! I just love it. This two little are looking so cute. The colors you've chosen for this card is really nice
remove background

Gabbyle said...

I Love the design, simple but meaningful.


Top Ranked Website Design & SEO Phoenix

Anggun Agen QQWIN said...

Agen Dan Situs Judi Slot Terpercaya Indonesia Adalah Salah Satu Situs Pilihan QQWIN99


Impressionville said...

Very nice idea thanks for sharing a great idea of this beautiful card. I think these cards you can send as gifts to the peoples if you need any site for gift packaging visit us:https://impressionville.com/

William880 said...

This is really very good Article. Leading dedicated SMTP Services provider to help you Send high volume emails effortlessly. Buy dedicated & Private SMTP servers with digitalaka’s best support team guarantee.
Outbound SMTP Server
Professional SMTP Server